You Just Wait And See

Sup!

I’ve been so busy lately with school stuffs. I mean it, I am so busy! Yeah, especially with deejays project! Yes and yes, it was so hilarious and so much fun. I’d finished my part and some of them still counting ‘til tomorrow for their part. What part? Seriously, do you need to know? Coz I don’t think you need & you’ll know it later when the project is completely complete.

Now what to tell? Um I still feel unhappy about this crush thing. Things still don’t get to normal. I don’t know why and I don’t know how. I mean how to prevent myself for accidentally fall for him. And why I like him. Still no answers to it.

Oh I forgot. I already listed as pengawas percubaan and dah start bertugas. Hahaha malu laaa sana sini orang tanya ‘eh apa kau buat dekat sini?’ hahaha dah over.

Bye xx