What Else?

I hate being this kind of situation. Conflict with my friends, things I always wanted to avoid. I am a very patience person. At one point, when I can’t hold my patience anymore, I’ll become angry. I bet that is normal thing isn’t it. It is typical, when someone is angry; they said things that they hold for ages. Things they always wanted to say long time ago. There are many ways for angry people to express their feeling and yes, without thinking the risks they may face. I did that to one of my friend yesterday, my intention was good. To advice her, to make her realize what was her fault. To make her know everything she doesn’t know.

But then again, they keep pissing me off by saying I am wrong for talking to her like that. C’mon guys, we discussed about this stuffs weeks ago. I just can’t stand with her any longer. Yes, I am wrong for saying like that to her, I admit it. She should know that she’d become so rude that everybody hates her. This is a lesson to you guys. When people especially your own best friends give you some advices, listen to them carefully. Friends love you that’s why they ask you to change for the better. It’s not that they can’t accept you the way you are, it’s just that they love you and they want the best for you, and most important is that they don’t want people to insult you here and there. Yes, you might say that people always talk. We just can’t shut their mouth. But people will never say anything if you don’t act like this.

What the point of living when you’re always being hated? What’s the point? Can somebody please tell me? It is true that we must be ourselves but sometimes, when we are bad, we must change, right.

And now things I don’t want to happen, happened. Am I too bad? Am I the one to be blame? Am I wrong for doing something good? Am I? I need to go and see a counselor right now, seriously. I can’t stand this anymore. I hate being the one to blame. Maybe some counseling can help.