Joy!

Hello everyone & Assalamualaikum!

So our school project almost comes to an end. I got a nickname for that. They called me ‘Miss-One-Shot’, as I only take one shot for my scene. And our dearest practical teachers, Ms Fairuz and Ms Mazlina had already leaved the school. We will miss you teachers. If only all teachers in my school are similar to them, I will enjoy my school life so much! Thank you teachers

There’s nothing much about my life recently. But yesterday’s incident was so damn made my day. I couldn’t forget the reaction he gave to me. Though he unfortunately doesn’t know me, I am still happy. Okay kabut di situ.

Heck yeah, the midterm examination is just around the corner. Pft. I got less than two weeks to prepare for them. I should hit the books right now. Oh ‘should’ is not a proper word to say. It must be replaced by MUST. I really hope I can show to my parents my good result again. I must study hard for this. No time to play, really. But there are times for updating blog? -_-

I guess that’s all. Bye everyone and have a nice day! xx