Amazing Things

Huhuhuhuhuhuhu. Jap, bagi aku nangis dulu.

Haih, hi! I watched the video on Youtube about the girl that Justin Bieber brought on stage, last Thursday night. Oh my god, that girl was so, so, so, so, so, so lucky. Everyone envy her, of course (well except for me, *poker face)! Damn, now I’m going mad >.<

I went to school today; I don’t even open my book today, except when we had to do some exercise in first period. I watched the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 trailer, just now. I wanna watch it!!!! And I am going to watch it in 3D. I don’t care! Enough for today! I’m going to tell you something about myself. If you don’t feel like read it, well… you must read! Hehe just kidding, okay close the tab now.

People said I don’t smile. My classmates always asked me to smile, but I don’t know, really. I don’t feel like smiling. I know they’re quotes that saying, ‘smile because you’re beautiful.’ I’ve tried but I just don’t effin’ know :\ I rarely smile to persons I don’t know well. I only smiles for reason. Um I bet everyone did that? lol. So, next time if you feel like you want to see me smiling, you must smile to me first.

& there’s only one person who can makes me smiling all the time. (I lied, that one person usually makes me sigh)