Volley Ball

Okay, I gotta admit. I am so fucking tired right now and suppose to have some rest but I prefer to updating my blog :) Gashh Im so pissed with W1MAX! What the hell dude, we pay for the internet and hoping for the very best line, but my internet runs damn slow, man!

Huh, enough complaining. Okay, today my school have a volleyball's game for the whole day and continue until tomorrow. Wosh players must be so tired haha. Today girl under-15 and 18, I think? Huh, I really don't have any idea -.- But tomorrow all my boyfriends will come to my school and I will be like HOORAY! Hahaha, stop flirting. Oh oh, I got C for my His-story babe. It's okay because I also didn't do any revision. Okay, last two hours we were at the school. We watched they did their practice and lepak-ing in the toilet, snap picture. HAHA, I wonder if they see that our school's toilets are beautiful enough for them to take pictures -.- Uhm, I hope our school's team will be the winner like last year.

Good luck guys! :)

Praying for the best,

Zulina Lautner