Happiness Can Always be My Bestfriend

Hello peeps.

Okay, today was a very tiring, hottest, sweaty day ever. Thank God I didn’t have any bad smell :D As usual, I woke up at 0645, prepared myself and get ready for school. Today again, I was alone *sigh. It’s okay la, as I went to school a bit late :) Okay, then when I reached my school I met Nisa, and we walked together to our class. Seriously, do I have to tell you that? -.-

And today we had a photography session in school for unit uniform, clubs, games and etc. Tomorrow we’ll have the photography session for classes. I, Me, myself seriously don’t like it! Nasib baik sekejap je. Huh. Okay and guess what, Brian is on his flight to KL and go to my house straightaway! Hoo-ray! :) HAHA and yeah, Pn Ismawani still don’t give us our BM paper and marks. Shit man; guess I will never know what my marks for BM.

Coughing,

Zulina Farra