Sweats Day

Hello people, sorry for the late update.
I rarely online nowadays, got work to do and whatsoever.
Besides, I don't really have anything to tell you.
Everyday seems to be the same. Hah, lame right. I told ya.
Okay, today I woke up at eight. Because I have an appointment at 0830. Haha, appointment la sangat :D Guess what, we have to do our Geo's project. And that's mean we have to go to people's house and ask them a few questions, and blah blah blah. I hate that duh! Because I really don't have self-confidence :| But well, we made it. Altho only 4 houses, HAHA. And I got to tell you guys, the sun was blistering hot and we sweats a lot! Huh, there's something more I got to tell ya. And this is especially for a girl who said we wouldn't have any effort to do this project. What the fuck, yeah I know. Just wait and see our project! Grrrrrr.
Pissed with her so-called-bestfriend,
Zulina Farra.