A Trip to Nowhere

I just got home from Uptown, and I am so damn tired:| Me, Hannah, Brian and my mom went to Uptown just now, just to walked around like an idiot and yes la, we did buy something but not for me. I didn’t buy anything. Pity me *the truth is, I am the one who doesn’t want to buy anything -.- And yes, I saw someone but I don’t think that someone saw me haha. I really hope you understand this -.-

And tomorrow I have a big, big plan. On the morning me, Hannah and Syira maybe will go to SK TSG 2 to look after my brother. Sukaneka, you know. I know it is damn boring but I miss Sukaneka a lot. LOL HAHA. And then maybe at the afternoon we will go to Pavilion with Sarah, Mira and Diba. Because Brian wants to redeem his voucher. Forever 21’s RM40 voucher you know. That’s too much. I told him to gave it to me but he said I must pay him. What the? -.- HAHA. And I really hope we can make it to Pavilion tomorrow. Pleaseeeeee.

Peace and hugs,

Zulina Lautner.