Laugh, Happy, Fun ♥

Another tiring day; I walked a lot today, seriously. First from my house to Greenwood, then from my house to Greenwood again, and so on. My legs were hurts and it still hurts, I was sweating like mandi you know. And one thing I got to say is TIRED.

Early in the morning me, Hannah and Syira went to SKTSG2. We arrived at approximately 9 o’clock. Pity Fareez, he didn’t win anything HAHA. Then after Abah fetched Fareez from his school, we walked to McDonalds and had our breakfast. And then Syira said she wanted to go to JJ. At first, I don’t want to go but then I went anyway. We didn’t buy anything but Syira bought a cute blouse from Goggles! Jealous -.- HAHA. And then when we came home, I asked Brian to go to Pavilion with me and Sarah. I thought Mira was there but Mira came home earlier because I was late. And one thing I gotta say :

“I HATE BUSES AND TAXIS IN TMN GREENWOOD”

Can you imagine how mad you are when you desperately need a bus or a taxi but then they said “No, I cannot send you here or there.” Whatta hell -.- Then we walked from my house to Greenwood. I was sweating like hell! And I was thirsty too. And finally we found a taxi. Lucky me, the taxi driver was kindhearted and friendly. God bless you :-) And I asked the taxi driver to just send us to KLCC because Sarah was waited for me for so long! AHA sorry baby.

And then we went to Pavilion straightaway and entered the Forever 21’s boutique. Brian bought me a cute blouse. Thanks Brian, I love you! HAHA. Then I don’t remember where we go afterwards. So I guess my story ended up here. Thank you.

And one more, I hate the bloody taxi driver who’d sent us back home. He is undoubtedly arrogant and ungrateful.

Broke into pieces,

Zulina Lautner