Another Day to Remember

Yaaaa, Brian is here. Yesterday I went to Pavilion with Brian, Sarah, Kak Nurin and Abg Jabir. And we had a lot of funs! HAHA. First, Sarah’s mother sent us to KLCC then we walked to Pavilion because I think KLCC was too crowded. We arrived at Pavilion around 4.30 something and then went to Topman. Brian bought a sweater cost RM149.00.

And then we walked again until we reached Forever 21. Goshh I want the bag please! Brown in colour and it cost RM 150++. Somebody please give it to me! HAHA. And then we got home at 9.00 pm. And just now we went to Selayang Mall and played bowling. Me, Sarah, Brian, Sarah’s mother, Azeem and his friends, and Mama. It was so great! HAHA. Thank you auntie Midah :) Next time I want to go to Selayang Mall and buy a bag and a flat shoes that I found just now. Wink*

Sweetest day ever,

Zulina Farra.