I Rather Stay Awake

Hey, sorry for the late update. I am so busy nowadays -.-Sorry ya, I bet you’d missing me already. Haha.

Okay, the day before yesterday I went to Pavilion AGAIN with Sarah, Brian and Kak Jiela. Gosh three times this month man, I think I’m getting sick with Pavi now hahah. We were supposed to watch a movie but then the cinema was too crowded as squashed as a tin of sardines duh. Then yesterday I went to National Library with Mira and Sarah. Okay, Adib and Chatey were there too.And we’d run into a few of our schoolmates. Okay end of the lame story :-)

Yesterday I went to Batu Caves with Hannah, Syira and Farah. HAHA I had a really good time man :p We snapped a few pictures, walked around and saw many Mat Salleh hanging around. Haha, that was the best part xD And then we went to Giant, just Giant la, so nothing interesting haha. And we got home around six think. We walked from Giant to my house, can you believe it? -.- After we reached our home, I fell asleep early, I woke up at 3.30 and was so GABRA because my uniform still unprepared. Oemgee. Thank God I woke up early – at 6.00 am. HAHA. Yeay me, I never woke up that early before :p