March Test Story I

Today, as you were informed, I had my March Test. I thought it would be easy but dang, I’m wrong. BM, Eng, and KH were quite easy. But this one - one and only subject that can blow my head off - really pissed me off because I can’t answer it! Not even a question! Maybe there are but mostly I can’t dude, seriously. Everyone said the same thing, same topic – afraid of failure. What the heck, I mean I thought it’s not that hard. I don’t think I pass my mathematics test -__- I am so screwed.

But I’m so glad that I read KH even at the very last minute. It really worked out though. HAHA, I didn’t read KH at all. I thought KH will be on tomorrow. Luckily, ATUL reminded me. Thanks dude. I have to focus on Science which is tomorrow man! Gash, I still not read any of SJ, Science, AG and GEO. I am so suicidal -. - Never mind, I’ll read later on. But gosh, I don’t think I can keep up in AG especially. Too much think to remember! Once again, I am so suicidal! -__-

Okay, now I need to do my revision and please pray for me HAHA. I hope I will pass all subjects and got at least two A’s.

Worrying for results,

Zulina Farra.