Happily Ever After

Yeayy, went to Kasturi with Diba, Sarah and Mira. Wohhh I had a lots and lots of fun! HAHA and Diba did something that made me blushed, OMG. The story's too long and I don't know where to start. Okay and Kasturi was so not bad lah. Then we went to KLCC because Sarah wanted to meet her auntie. At first, we went to Roxy to meet Sarah's aunt. Sarah bought a very cute sandal, and im jealous! HAHA. And then we went to Kinokuniya, but we didn't buy anything and we met Saufi and Syamil which were following us I guess HAHA.
I was really starving that time because I didn't eat anything since I woke up! And then, we went to a food court and get something to eat. HAHA, after all of us burped, we continued our journey :D Bla bla bla, and bla bla and so on.
I got home at five, washing dishes, resting my head and then here I am, relaxing in front of the monitor and updating my blog. Today's Earth Hour! But I can't join them -__- Pity me :| And I wanna tell ya, I have my formspring account! HAHA.
www.formspring.me/zulinafarra :)
XOXO,
Zulina Farra.