Life is Beauty, Admire It.

Hello Sunshine :)
I went to Sarah's house yesterday. We had another study group with Mira, Sarah and Diba. It was really unplanned. Haha, I was on the phone with my cousin when my brother called and said, "Farra, your friend's coming!" I was like, who? Hannah? No. Haha, then they said we wanna do a study group at Sarah's. I quickly wore my tudung and said, let's go haha. Then we went to Thaqwa and had our lunch. Gah! Guess what, I hold the mamak's hand! Tak sengajaa! Mira laughed at me. What the hell? Haha. I was at Sarah's place until seven! We talked about everything ; boys, foods, animals, giant crocodile, etc. Haha, and then today, Sarah was absent. Damn youu Sarah, I told you please come to school! -__- Tomorrow we go to school as usual and the day after tomorrow, yeah YOU-KNOW-WHAT.
Praying for March Test,
Zulina Farra.