I spill kisses with love.

Hello sunshine!

Yeah, it’s a Mother’s day, since I don’t have enough money to buy a present for my mom like my brother did; I decided to wish her with my own mouth and through my facebook status. I really hope she likes it.

Um, I want to wish congratulations to my sister, Kak Anise as she was accepted to UPM Bintulu, Sarawak. Why so far? Sigh, we’re all going to miss you :’( Btw she’s not my real sister, she’s Hannah’s sister. But seriously, she’s just like my own sister :)

Yesterday, for the whole day I was at Mira’s place. She had a mini party and that was great. Dah lama tak lepak sesama, tapi Shira takde -.-‘ and yeah, I’ve got kicked out from Choral Speaking perform this Monday as I was absent yesterday, but that’s okay. I don’t really mind but I’m broken a little inside.

And this is my presents for my mother. Present I

Present II

*click for enlargement. xx