10 things.

10 things you ought to know about me!

1. I am a quiet person.

- Yes. I don’t like to talk in public. The only exception is when my best friends are there with me. But mostly I don’t talk too much. Trust me.

2. I can be a total freak.

- Yeah, it’s when I am in a good mood, and I am surrounded by my best friends.

3. I get annoyed easily.

- I bet this is a normal thing. I easily annoyed with people. I don’t like him, I don’t like her, there’s so many peeps I hate -_-

4. I am a hot tempered.

- I easily get mad. One minute I was happy, and after that my mood will change. I don’t know, it’s just… me.

5. I am a shoe lover.

- I love shoe. So much.

6. I don’t like cute things.

- Bukanlah cute macam mana kan, I mean like Domo, people start love them, and they say Domo is cute. But for me, it’s like, biasa je -.-‘

7. I always give up.

- It’s because I don’t want to fight.

8. I don’t know how to convince people.

- Seriously. When my friend gets mad at me, I don’t know how to persuade them. Usually I’ll just let them be mad and finally they give up.

9. I easily fall in love with actors.

- Like Alex Pettyfer, ugh don’t want to talk about this!!!

10. I love food more than people.

- I love I love I love it!!!