Wild Water

Hi guys, assalammualaikum.

I just arrived home from Hulu Yam. Pergi mandi sungai tadi, hehe. I went there with Hannah and her family, and her aunt. Yes, it was so exciting. Sadly mak and abah can’t follow us. I actually didn’t want to go, but after Kak Anise called and asked me to come along and after I’d got say-so from mum I went anyway.

We’d so much amusement. I mean it, so damn much fun! The water is so clear that I can look at my own feet. It was icy, really. My lips turned into purple after about 1 and half hour of swimming. Actually tak swimming pun, berendam je haha. And the best part was when Hannah challenged us to put our body into the water for as long as we can, and your shoulder must drop in the water! Can you imagine the cold? And guess what, I fayyul xD I was the first person who went out from the water. And Kak Lia won the dare. Congrats -.-

We arrived at 9.30 something, and we leave at 1.00p.m. Cik Miza cooked us nasi ayam while Mak Su made us sandwich. Yummeyh. I really hope I can go there next time with Hannah... again? Yeah, again. Ciao