Little Voice

Assalammualaikum.

Right now, at this very moment, I am typing in front of my PC and am scared that the storm will shot at my PC. Sorry I’m just too bored to go offline. So here I am, decided to updating my blog. Look, I don’t want to disappoint my readers (as if I have one) by leaving my blog empty. But writing it with zero stories or just crapping around seems not the best idea. People will get bored.

The boredom has strike. I don’t know what to do, where to go, what to eat, what to watch. Somebody help me. Hannah invited me to her second house, thaqwa. Hehe tapi berat sangat rasa nak tinggalkan emak sorang sorang. Okay Hannah, gimme five minutes. I know you’ll wait for me loyally.

Truth to be told, I sometime envy some girls which have beautiful face, photogenic, adorable, sexy and fabulous plus rich. I love them. I mean I love looking at their face, their style and etc. Certain people on my Facebook list just can’t get off my face. I often looked at their profile pictures, albums, and blogs. Some of them is Hanis Zalikha. She is a professional blogger, beautiful student, part time model and a gorgeous girl. She’s friendly, that matters. Check this out, her blog. Here,peeps.

Sometimes I wish I can be like them. Where people love to check out on me, lol. Stop dreaming. I’ll be forever unknown. Bye.

& I'd changed my font.