Less Isn't Always More

I WONDER HOW WE CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT MIRRORS?

Okay harini pun, seperti hari hari lain, pergi sekolah macam biasa. The day before yesterday, Mira got her present. She’d been on the stage, finally. When is my turnnnnnn? Nak jugak nak jugak! :O And Diba’s name had been announced by Puan Fouziah because her mom already wait for her at the office. When is my turnnnnn? Nak jugak, nak jugak! LOL.

Uhm, as you well-informed, Diba has a fever and she was absent today. And Sarah wore a new tudung. Bau kedaaaaiiiii like crazy haha :D I don’t know why, today was the sleepy day ever I guess, I slept for two periods I think. Or should I say, I tried to sleep but failed -.- They kept waking me up. Jealous. Haha. And oh oh, Diba have a copycatttt, more to worst enemy kot. She/he/they made a Facebook account using Diba’s name, Diba’s picture, wrote bad things about Diba like “Imma slut, gedik, and loser” something like that laah :O And she/he/they also added Diba’s friend to the friend list including me, Mira and Sarah. Haih, such a loser -.-

And I don’t know what my problem today, I cursed a lot. HAHA kena bahan dengan Nisa, *cursed*, kena bahan dengan mamak *cursed*. Oh yeah, I’d done my essay just now but not yet finish *wink. And err, since when my handwriting look so... fugly? What the hell -.-

Mission for this week; I hope I can finish up my folios and hand in them before the midyear exam.

Chiaaaooowwwww