Ignore The Losers

Aihh, ujian lisan belum tamat :O

Oh-kay, as usual went to school today like nothing happened. But today was raining, and I was like redah je la, but after few secs of walking, baju almost lencun, and I walked back home and asked my abah to sent me:| Urr, can I tell you about yesterday's story? Can ah? Okay, thank you. Yesterday, during English's lessons, kena brainwash by Puan Azmaton for almost fifteen minutes. Can you imagine? And I learned something from Puan Azmaton. It is, "when you have a brain, so you must have some manners". Something like that. And she also told us to be matured, and wake uppppp, the exam is just around the corner! And today, also the sleepy day ever, but I can't sleep either -.- They kept making noise like singing, screaming and etc. I wonder macam mana Nisa boleh tidur nyenyak time tu :O HAHA. And tomorrow, balik kampunggggggg. Yeay, apa yeay? Folio geo pun belum siap. Haish. Got a prank by Ariz this evening, what the hell I hate youuuuuuu hahaha. Okay, only joking *smile*

XOXO,

Gossip Girl.