Today Was A Fairytale

Helllooooooooooo people.
I went to extra class this morning. Gah! So boring -.- too bad I kena taik burung! Dammit -__- Then Mira and Sarah have to go to tuition, so they left Diba, Shira and myself behind hahaha.
On the evening I went to JJ with my friends, Nisa, Tando, Iman and Nabila. I bought a Goggles jeans price RM 49 jeeee yeah I know it's cheap. Ho yeah, Iman was late. We have to wait for her for almost half an hour. We already missed four train, don't worry Iman we'll forgive ya hahha.
Went to MPH because Nabila wants to buy some books. I find a book for almost one hour but I didn't buy anything. I really want to buy Cirque Du Freak; Darren Shan's novel but it is series book, twelve books! One book for RM 26.90, my mom said No then I decided, no need to buy books la, wait until I am old enough -__-
I also want to buy a FOS shirt cost RM 30 but then I decided that I want to save some moneyyyy, so just leave it behind. This one shirt really caught my eyes! Sooooo adorable, but RM69.90 aishhhh. We got home before seven, and I want to tell you, it was really hilarious guys. ILY so much :)