Crappy Friday

Hoh, so bored right now. Well I forgotten something, congratulations to all SPM Candidates '09! My mom and my lil bro is watching The Game Plan right now. I really got nothing to do so I decided to write my blog. So here I am, beautiful as ever aicehhhh :D I really want to watch Alice In Wonderland! Gosshhhh, whoever can take me to watch the movie please inform me :| Money are all ready haha just need someone to accompany me there. *Don't waste your time, I just kidding.
Oh yeah, lately one of my classmates, actually two yah, always talks behind me. Obviously about me. It's kind of ngumpat lahhh. Yah well I dont really knows what their problem is -.- I don't like it you know. I felt like everybody hate me. Makes me sad really. Any curiosity, just ask me okay I don't eat people. Except for my personal info la :D I wont tell people about my personal, even tho they're my friend, bestfriends or etc.
I listened to a parody just now. OMG that was damn funny! Hha, I'd finished reading Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde, *finally* just now. Not bad la the story also two thumbs up. Sarah, I would like to borrow the CD pleaseeeee HAHA.
Guess that's all for this entry because I have to go offline. Meet ya tomorrow.
Love, ZF