Twinkling Star

Hey guys, hope you’re doing fine.

I got to say that I didn’t enjoy today as much as I did yesterday. I had this DJ meeting and our teacher’s plan sound’s great and I can’t wait to get this started. So tonight, as the whole wide world knows, is Justin’s concert. I want to go! I want it so bad. But I can’t. Never mind, next time when I am older, I’ll go to Hollywood and meet every artist I know! We’ll see! Lol.

To every person that got the tickets for tonight, you guys might be hysterical right now, I know it. To every person that didn’t have the ticket just like ME… okay you can start cry now! xD I watched the movie trailer, Red Riding Hood and um can anybody bring me to watch it like, now? The heroes make me melt.

I am getting on Farah’s nerves when I cheated her again this afternoon. I am so sorry Farah; I didn’t expect you would believe in me. Oh and, can someone tell me how to watch movie online? I googled it but everything was just disappointing. I want to watch The Finding Nemo for the 100th times but I can’t find the movie. Please help. And by the way, I had accepted to be the pengawas percubaan starting tomorrow. Can’t wait.