A Week to Remember III

Day 2 in Melaka.

First stop, The Dutch Graveyard. Uhhh creepy.

Yang ni aku tak faham kenapa dia tanak ketengah -.- Fareez and my group, before the journey.

The red buildings.

Stadthuys.

Beca, anyone? Satu round Melaka rm40 -.-‘

My group.

A Famosa, the last time I went here is when I was 6 - if I'm not mistaken.

St. Paul’s Hill. After walking under the sun shine, we had to climbed this hill!

Nice view. Can you see A Famosa? Haha.

Looovvvveeeeee.

Inside the St. Paul’s Church Building. Built by Duarte Coelho, a Portuguese Captain in 1521 AD.

At night, let’s go River Cruising!

We started from here.

Ouch, my camera!

Hehe love this.

In Malacca, you can see lots of 1 Malaysia’s signs.

Jambatan Hang Tuah, kalerpul.

Beautiful buildings, only found in Malacca.

This is amaaaazing!

This is Kincir Air Kesultanan Melayu Melaka.

Eh.

Last photo of the day, Farha with her teropong.

That's all, fellas. Sorry gmbar I takde, haha. Sebab I ler photographernya -.-" Sorry sebab gambar tak lawa, I tak pro. Hahaha.