Sup!

Hello, I’m back with nothing but more craps!

Today was supposed to be a first day of school after a week of holiday, but I proceed one more day of my holiday hehe. I skip school today. I must tell that exam is near, and I haven’t done my revision yet. What am I supposed to do! I’m not in mood for study, also not in mood for going to school. Sigh, what is happening to me?

While I’m in Melaka, I found many foreigner, I mean tourists. One of them with blue eyes, I think he’s from Australia – his accent – smiled at me! Yeah, bukan senang nak ada pelancong senyum dkat kau kan. Haha. Mak had told me once about mixed marriage. She said, she wants her children to get married with other’s race. Fairuz with Indian, Farra with Chinese. Lol, pity my brother xD And I asked my mum, what about Mat Salleh? And mak says YES!

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I love British boys. Hm, when mum said yes, I was thinking about Alex Pettyfer, or maybe Alex Watson? Lol ignore my imagination. But, who knows?! Haha xD Abah said, jodoh is in God’s hand.

Eh jap, pahal cerita pasal kahwin ni? Wops, don’t get me wrong. I was talking about mixed marriage.