Mistakes

I was about to go to sleep when I suddenly evoke about my pass. About things that I’ve done. Mistakes after mistakes. I was an innocent-faced girl with unbelievable mistakes. No wonder because I was just a 12-year old midget. Luckily I’d get my lessons from the mistakes I’d done.

I broke mom’s heart once. She unfortunately must come to my school; meet my teachers, discussed about my fault. Mom must felt ashamed about it. My brother had never done that, he was a good student when he was twelve, unlike me. I was a bad girl. Yeah, kids. They always wanted to try something new. And I was a senior, lol. I thought I was big enough to try something like that. I swear I was grateful that I’d get my lessons and I’d swear to myself I would never do anything like that again.

Friends. That’s the first reason why I chose to be a bad girl. I chose a wrong person to be my best friend. I chose wrong girl to be my hm what, idol? I copied every thing she’d done. But I can’t just blame her, I was wrong too. Yeah, when I think about it, I laughed. At the same time, I felt ashamed about that. When I entered high school, people always like, “Eh, aku ingat lagi dulu aku mana suka kau doh. Sebab kau macam bajet gila, jahat pulak tu.” Lol, people once said that to me and I felt humiliated about it.

People make mistakes, eventually we forgive and forget. But in my case, eventually I’d changed and forget. Thank You Allah for making me what I am today. I’d never step into discipline’s room since I entered this school. I never want to embarrass my parents again, like I’d once do before. I’m glad that I have this fear-of-breaking-rules disease :D