Let's Just Be Ourselves

Today is a school day. I don’t really worry about it, though my homework is still undone, I really am wound up to be in school. I just miss school. I miss school with Adi, it’s been awhile since the last time I saw him. Diba said he’s changed now, I don’t know how diff he is but I really hope he misses me too.

You know, my friends are getting into a small fight now. I don’t want to secure anybody. Though I know I have to do something. Well, friends help each other, isn’t it? I thought one of my friends is avoiding me. Since recess, she didn’t talk to me. Or smile at me, or even look at me face. I wonder did I do something wrong to you? If I did, well forgive me. I hate being in a quarrel like this because I don’t want to disgust people. That’s all.

nous allons simplement nous-mêmes être