Unstoppable Virus

Okay guys, attention please. I would like to announce that I am now suffering from a real-bad-cough-and-flu disease. I had it since last week. And nothing’s changed. Everything is still the same -.- It’s okay, just wait and see.

Today is Diba’s birthday. 30th January. Happy birthday baby, I lafiu. Today I went to Kasturi, macam biasa lah nak try tuition free :D I miss having good days in Kasturi T.T After I finished my class, account and science, we then went to Mcdonald’s in Masjid Jamek. Tak enjoy sangat sebab batuk and bersin mcm apa je -.- Hujan pulak tu, aduhai -.- Sekarang rasa mcm nak demam dah ha. I’m sorry Adi, I can’t make it to your place. Teruk sangat sampai jalan pun tak larat :’(

After that, we went to Diba’s house. Apa lagi, tradisi tepung-menepung pun bermula. Hahaha. Memang best sebab aku tak kena pape pun. Aku lari sikit punya jauh dari dorang :D Batuk weh, kena tepung lagi mana tahan en. Hahaha seronokkkkk :P Sorry diba, kenangan kenangan. Haha toodles