It's Okay Not To Be Okay

Hi troublemakers :-)

So yesterday was Friday. And as Diba and I planned, we went to watch the movie Eclipse. Hihi. We arrived at cinema at 2.00pm. And the movie started at 2.05pm. Lucky us, huh! Lol. The movie was thumbs up. You should watch them like seriously. After we had our ‘lunch’ at 5pm, we went back to LRT station and decided to get home and here’s the troubles come.

The LRT train that supposed to bring us home was stuck. Not the train I mean the ticket machine. And the station was packed with people. Macam macam bau ada lol. Me and Diba waited for the ticket machine until an announcement was made and said the train will be fine again at one or two hours, something like that. It was 6.30pm. I called my dad and explained everything to him. Luckily he’s not mad.

Finally I and Diba went to find some place to sit down as we were so tired :/ We read books, waited for Diba’s mother to pick us there. And finally I reached home at 9pm. Please imagine how uncomfortable we were, with school uniform, walked around like we were skipping school and people can’t get their eyes off us. Haha. Okay finish about yesterday.

Today I went to my tuition class with Sarah, Mira, Atul and Mirul. The class was fine. That’s all I guess. Bye bye xx