Laugh Out Loud

Err, should I say Hooray or what? The exam is over, and now the holiday is coming. See, say hello to school holidayyy! :-)

Okay, during the exam week, I found out something about myself. Boleh tahan kuat tidur jugak aku ni kan -.-‘ I slept for almost 1 hours every subject except for Mathematics Paper 2. Ha Ha Ha. Okay, here’s my comments :

Bahasa Melayu Paper 1 : Err, I should say easy but somehow complicated. I really hope for 25 and above -.-

Bahasa Melayu Paper 2 : Err, I can’t have much confident for Bahasa Melayu this year. Seriously -.-

Science Paper 1 : When I look at the paper again, it’s quiet easy but still... -.-

English Paper 1 : Easy. I answered it for only ehm, 20 mins? *Yakin.

English Paper 2 : Quiet easy too. Not as complicated as Bahasa Melayu. But still, don’t be so confident.

Science Paper 2 : Really.. It’s killing me.

Agama Islam : Quiet easy. Full of logic-thinking. DONT BE SO CONFIDENT LAAH

Sejarah : Haish, lulus pun bersyukur lah.

Geografi : Err, not so easy, and not so susah lah. At least I can answer all the questions.

Kemahiran Hidup : Just use the ‘Lat Tali Lat’ to choose the answer HAHA

Mathematics Paper 1 : Shoooottttt, I can only answer 1/5 -.-

Mathematics Paper 2 : Yeah, I can answer only 2/5. Doesnt it sounds, URGHHHH.

Okay, I don’t hope much but 2A’s or 1A’s should be okay. I don’t want D or fail, or anything. Pray for me :-(

Okay, that’s all for today class, bye bye. Have a joyful holiday! :-)

XOXO, Zulina.