HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH BABY! ♥

Hello peeps.

Today is Sarah’s birthday. And, we’d planned a surprise party for her and that was hilarious. HAHA!

Okay first this is the plan.

Me, Mira and Sarah balik after school as usual with Umi, and then after we drop Sarah, we’ll go to the cake’s house and buy a cake for her and straight to Diba’s house to get the camera. After that, I’ll be the ‘important’ person as I must convince Sarah to go to my house and said ‘Aku takde kunci rumah, bapak aku tkde kat rumah tapi kan, pintu rumah aku terbukak doh, aku takut. Jom teman aku!” and while we (me and Sarah) walk to my house, Mira, Diba and Shira who are hiding behind the cars will ambush us, and throw flour to Sarah. But the exact things that happen was...

Okay, after school, Diba and Shira tumpang sekaki untuk pegi beli kek hahhaa. And Sarah didn’t expect kitorang nak buat surprise party though HAHA! And after dropped Sarah, as we planned, we straight to the cake house and buy a cake.

Diba : Eh, nak beli kek apa ea?

Mira : Alaa, beli cake chocolate nak?

Kak Ain : Alaaa, beli la cake blueberry tu, macam sedap je.

Shira and I were walking around the kedai. And...

Diba : Eh eh, kek barbieeee! Eh, kek ni ada patung la! Beli Sarah yang ni nak?!

Mira : Kau ingat dia 5 tahun ke?

Zulina : HAHA, bodoh gila. Tapi kan, mcm mana nak makan kek ni?

*All eyes were pointed to the Barbie cake hahaha.

Kak Ain : Eh eh dah, cepat la nak beli kek apa?

Mira : Tu mcm cantik je!

Shira : Ehhh, beli la kek spongebob ni hahhaa

Diba : Nak kek barbieeee

Kak Ain : Kek blueberry lagi sedap

Zulina : Tak kisah, ambik la yang chocolate tadi

Diba : Alaaa, nak kek barbieeeee *as she put her hands at the glass. HAHA

Mira : Allaaa ambik yang tu je la. Chocolate tu.

And we were like lat tali lat la, siapa menang dia pilih hahahaha.

And after we chose the cake, Mira asked Kak Ain to called Shira and Diba into the car because we also have a surprise for them :) HAHA. And after we buy the cake, in the car...

Diba : Eh kau tulis apa kat kek tu?

Zulina : Happy birthday bitch.

Mira : Tak la, Allah Selamatkan Kamu.

Diba : Cakap la betul betul. Betul ke?

Shira : Nak tengok!

Mira : Tak bole, kakak tu kata nnti takut dia cair *Cehhh lakonan mantapp! HAHA

And after we reached Diba’s house, we drove to Sarah’s. And I was like ohh nervous gilaaaa. Mira, Diba and Shira were doing their job, hiding behind cars while I walked nervously towards Sarah’s house. I used all of my innocent-ness face expression to lie to Sarah. And I also tried hard to get down to bass tacks as I scared that maybe I will burst out laughing in front of Sarah hahaha. And then..

Z : Assalamualaikum, Sarah!!!!

S : Apa?

Z : Weh, jom teman aku balik jap. Kunci tkde kat aku, rumah aku tkde orang tapi pintu terbukak doh! Aku takut.

S : Ha? Jap, aku tukar baju *Scoreeeee HAHAHA

After a few minutes of waiting, finally Sarah came out and what the heck, dia boleh suruh aku lalu kat jalan dalam rumah dia, if I did that, so Mira Diba Shira cannot ambush us.

Z : Alaa, lalu je la kat depan.

S : Kat belakang ada jalan la mangkuk,

Z : Takpe la!

Okay and Sarah followed me hahha. Still, I was scared that maybe I will laugh HAHA. And after a few secs of walking, Omei called Sarah.

O : Kak Sarah, kakak panggil!

S : Alaa, lantak ah dia

Z : Pegi la, entah2 kakak kau panggil *though I knew that was Diba. HAHA

And once again, Sarah believed me! HAHA. And then she said, “Alaa, Diba Emir!” HAHA almost kantoii ni, but she didn’t expect anything HAHA. And then when she saw Diba and Mira, she quickly ran into her house and said “Jap nak tukar baju!” And I was like, heyyyy! HAHAHA. And then when she walked towards us, Mira threw the flour to her, and so do Shira and they threw the flour to each other and I was lucky that I stayed far away from them *I’m scared* HAHA. And then, we opened the cake in the middle of the road and the cake was written: “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA, DIBA, SHIRA.” HAHA, as their birthday had passed a few months ago. And after they cut the cake in Sarah’s room, we gossiped about our future and so on. And after that we did a photoshoot, HAHA. And today was tiring, happiest day of my life :)

*Gambar nanti2 la, haha. And Sara, Diba Shira, birthday aku dengan mira jangan lupa ea! HAHA. And I was a great actress, you should list my name in the Grammy Awards Nominees though :D