Entry of the Day

Its April already, time does fly fast isn’t it? :|

Tomorrow is Saturday and we have to go to school for Sekolah Ganti. And I am still in dilemma whether I want to go or not. Malas malas -.- And again, Kasturi have their free class this weekend. Like Diba said, “Dah tak laku macam tu la kan,” HAHA. What a good point you have there, diba :p Sorry mira and sarah, I don’t mean to betrayed you haha. Okay enough sarcasm. Yesterday we had a Health Talk program under Bumbung PIBG HAHA, and that was cool. Very funny, and cool plus the motivator is so adorable :) And my Lisan for Bahasa are still undone. But gratefully, I memorized all my script and I am now HOO-rayh! Can you believe it? It took only 5 hours for me to memorized it, hehe. There's nothing to worry now, exams away, lisan is fully prepared, but essays are my only problem now -.- Huh.