If Only Someone Could Help Me Right Now

Dude, I don't know what's my problem but I can't stabilized myself. There's so much things in my little mind. I can't stand properly, I can't even breathe, I feel like dying! *eh over pulakk -.-
Nothing la, I only pissed off with my little, dearest, very generous friend this evening. She's really getting on my nerves! She also didn't say sorry to me. Like Elton John happened to said, "Sorry seems to be the hardest word." Yeah it's so fit with youuuu.I'm so sad, how could she do that to me? It's not the first time I told ya. Many many many times! I don't think she realize that she had hurt me feelings, but no worry, I'll forgive her.
And one more thing, I think I had a girl crush with Selena Gomez. OMG she's really the bomb! It makes me mad if a person says she's not that cute. Wtf? Are you guys blind? *Sorry I'm so cannot control my madness. And I had a crush, I mean, major crush on Taylor Lautner!! Oh man, he's really getting me starstruck!
Hannah : There's someone in our school, same batch really looks like Taylor Lautner!
Me: *excitedly* Really?! Who's that guy?
Hannah : _______! I don't know which class but I am pretty sure that he looks alike!
Me: What? Him!? -___- Jauh panggang dari api.
HAHAH what the? -.- Sorry I don't know what to do so I type down this LAME stowee :)